An Infographic I made comparing the highest range electric vehicles as of June 2022. Price...Read More
Level39 – Canary Wharf Group
- Led technology and digital for Europe’s largest technology incubator owned by Canary Wharf Group hosting 200 high-tech companies.
- Implemented product releases, digitisation projects, new user platforms, automation, smart hardware / IoT roll-outs, enterprise network upgrades, web development, advertising, infrastructure improvements, cybersecurity, vendor management and GDPR projects.
- Saved 45% of staff capacity by rolling out a web/mobile portal to automate 1000’s of customer touchpoints i.e. payments, subscriptions, room bookings, support tickets and onboarding. Visitor self-check-in creation where users receive API voice calls, SMS and email alerts (Twilio/AWS).
- Leading technology projects for mobile app releases, smart meeting rooms, EPOS restaurants, new buildings, co-working and events spaces.
- Migrated 800 users to off-premise VoIP cloud telephony saving £250k on hardware, maintenance and bills along with 1000 annual staff hours.
- Redesigned enterprise networks for 200 companies increasing resilience, cybersecurity and agility. £220k savings and 200% speed increase.
- Website redesign resulting in modern UI/UX, easy editing and automated content for 200 companies (article/social feeds and jobs boards).
- Managed technology projects for central government (DIT and DCMS) and Canary Wharf Group to increase FinTech and cyber business.
- Managed PPC, advertising and influencer marketing across multiple social networks and large events resulting in £500k+ revenue.
- Key stakeholders; CEO, CFO, IT, legal and sales heads. Managing and recruiting onsite and remote staff in networking, IT, marketing and AV.