I’ve scanned thousands of stocks across global markets and found 205 find companies that give...Read More
Level39 – Canary Wharf Group
- Led technology and digital for Europe’s largest technology incubator owned by the Canary Wharf Group hosting 200 high-tech companies.
- Implemented product releases, new user platforms, digitisation and automation projects, smart hardware and IoT roll-outs, enterprise network, infrastructure and cybersecurity upgrades, web development, advertising, vendor management and hiring of new staff.
- Saved 45% of staff capacity by rolling out web and mobile portals that automated 1000’s of customers touchpoints i.e. payments, subscriptions, bookings, support tickets and onboarding. Visitor self-check-in creation where users receive API voice calls, SMS and email alerts (Twilio/AWS).
- Delivered mobile app releases, smart meeting rooms, EPOS restaurants and technology projects for new buildings, co-working and events spaces.
- Redesigned enterprise networks and VoIP telephony for 200 companies resulting in savings of £500k and 1000+ annual staff hours.
- Managed a website rebuild achieving modern UX, easy editing and automated content feeds for jobs, articles and social feeds for 200 companies.